How to re-pot orchids - great photos and step by step guide!


how to re-pot orchids - great photos and step by step guide!

I'm no orchid expert; lover, yes, but no expert. I'm also an orchid philanthropist. I find every orchid worth saving, especially ones marked down to $5 at home improvement stores. I currently have as many orchid littles as I do boys. (Wanna guess which set of children will increase first? :))

I was long overdue to repot my sweet orchids, and with a newly rescued orphan on board, I was ready to take the plunge.

The best time to repot an orchid is when it has just finished blooming. Orchids tend to like being a bit root-bound, but squishy, dead, totally bound up roots require some pruning:

Click here for step by step instructions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Categories